Dec 6, 2022

The Darkening by Sunya Mara

 



Vesper only wanted to saver her father
Dalca wanted to save everyone from the Storm. 

To understand that they are all in this situation because 300 years ago 1 Regia wanted to reign alone full of power.... it's like "oh really? how it that even possible?" 
And no one was remembering the other God? Really?

Well ok... 300 years is a long time but not all proofs can be erased like that.... 

Loved the fact that Vesper always want to help everyone (and fail most of the time or the price to pay is always very unfair)

But my big issue was that Iz was also an important character and his story stoped in the Storm... 
Where is he now? 
Did he came back to normal?

I need the book 2 as I have a lot of questions and I need answers and I really need to see if that 2 Gods will have a decent conversation instead of starting a war that make no sense!

Overall this book got a 4⭐ rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment