Feb 1, 2023

Monthly Summary #1 of 2023

 


January already ended and it was so fast! 


Hello readers! 

How was your month? Mine was busy with a lot of work, readings, watching series and making diamond painting. 

Oh... sound like I have no social life or spend time with family but I have (family at least). 

I noticed that you only know a little about me and it's really a little (sorry about that!) so before coming with blog updates let me make write a little bit more: 

My name is Mary (full name Maryline) 

I'm 31 and live in Portugal even if was born in Switzerland

I'm brunette and should use glasses all the time but since I can still see what I'm doing I forgot a lot to use them 

I work from 8am to 5pm in a job that a really like: Team support for an online customer service. And I'm in this area since I'm 20 yo (not same client but same procedures and assistance) 

For the private parte what can I tell you? I love reading (obvious), spend my time between books and watching series and last year I reconnected with the diamond painting craft hobby making my last year a really bad one for reaching my goal of read books but in my defense I was also very tired from work and didn't want to read anymore for hours. 

I'm also a book collector as I own more books than I can read and the same apply to the diamond canvas: I own enough of them to be making them until 2025 without adding more in the basket. 

I'm not social at all... All my friends know that I can be silent for months without being mad or anything but that a reach out everything they need
To make friends it's actually very gradual and the same apply to love.... I don't open my heart and always have shield to be protected in case they ghost me. Glade to know that my few friends are aware of that and they don't mind at all

I have several planners to make sure everything is there and to take track of days and all f them are diferente: 

  • Planner for work: where I put what a need to do and when as well as deadlines 
  • Weekly planner with color set for the different activities to that week
    • Yellow for reading
    • Blue for work meetings
    • Purple for diamond paintings
    • Orange for Tiktok posts 
    • Pink for Blog posts/checks
  • Planner of reading where I plan in advance all the books I will read during the year as well as per month and also with a schedule 
Look like cray stuff but the true is that if I don't settle stuff I will pass them easily and after is a mess. (it happens already but without massive impact)

I really like to work with everything planner to make sure that I have time for all my hobbies in equal but let's continue to share personal stuff... 


And I think it's ok for now about me and we can move for the next topics: 

January wrap up
February expected posts 

So January was very busy for me and it wasn't reflected here properly as I was very lazy in posting the reviews in time.

  • I read a total of 10 books this month with a total of 3000 pages
  • 4 of them was written in Portuguese and 6 in English
  • 5 was in Kindle and 5 was physicals 
  • I reached 10% of my goal
  • I've written the review of all of them but only publish 4 (sorry about that)

This is what I've read this month



For February you can expect a post of the Fairyloot January boxes (still waiting for 1), pictures of diamond painting already done as well as a Saint Valentine post and of course the reviews of this books from last month for sure: 



For February I will read the following books and hope to publish the reviews this month as well:

  1. A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair (kindle)
  2. A Touch of Ruin by Scarlett St. Clair (kindle)
  3. A Touch of Malice by Scarlett St. Clair (kindle)
  4. Big Hole by Puleng Modupe (still waiting from the author to receive the book)
  5. I am watching you by Teresa Driscoll (kindle)
  6. Touch the Dark by Karen Chance (Cassandra Palmer Series book 1)
  7. Claimed by Shadow by Karen Chance (Cassandra Palmer Series book 2)
  8. Embrace The Night by Karen Chance (Cassandra Palmer Series book 3)
  9. Everything Led me to You by Sara Kate (kindle)




(please don't forget to hit the follow button)





No comments:

Post a Comment