Feb 13, 2022

Covet by Tracy Wolff

 


Language: English

Format: Hardcover

Pages: 680

Genre: YA Fantasy

Rating: 5


"I may have reached my breaking point. As if trying to graduate from a school for supernaturals isn’t stressful enough, my relationship status has gone from complicated to a straight-up dumpster fire. Oh, and the Bloodletter has decided to drop a bomb of epic proportions on us all... Then again, when has anything at Katmere Academy not been intense?

And the hits just keep coming. Jaxon's turned colder than an Alaskan winter. The Circle is splintered over my upcoming coronation. As if things couldn’t get worse, now there’s an arrest warrant for Hudson’s and my supposed crimes—which apparently means a lifetime prison sentence with a deadly unbreakable curse.

Choices will have to be made...and I fear not everyone will survive."

This book was.... OMG! 

If it was to leave only emojis it will be: πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ’£πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜¨πŸ˜±πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜²πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

The scenes are just WOW! 

All the interaction with Grace and Hudson leave you to the edge and wanting more!

New characters are just so intense as the "old" ones and yes, I've some questions about Remy.... Do I trust him? something tell me only a bit!

The prison is just..... a big fraud? ahah Sorry guys it just that it was odd and now that I finish it I can truly say: even for Paranormal the justice is just like here in real life, a corrupt system!!

Now it comes the big question: Is really Grace the only one of her kind? 

I think that in book 4 I have the question solved but its still on the mail and on the way to me so I will need to wait and pick up another book meanwhile... 

No comments:

Post a Comment