Nov 28, 2022

THE FEMININE WAY: Pete Jackson private Detective bt Dr. Man

 




Following the storyline of The Unpaid Debt, this book as also full of action! (please click in the book title to have access of my review)

My heart missed some beats in the first events of the 1st chapter and after that I was able to hear it beating faster each time the events was getting into a bad moment plot! 

Got Pete stabbed by a guy seeking revenge of a pretty good lie, 3 women saved Pete until the end of the book and we can't forgot that Pete have a pretty good family and friends!  

This book got the rating of 4⭐ and next time I will read a Dr Man book I will start from the start of the story of Pete Jackson! 

Once again my big thank you for the author to providing me also this book 😘

1 comment:

  1. You have shared valuable content keep going on, thanks for sharing this informative stuff with us.

    ReplyDelete