Nov 17, 2022

Wicked Villains #4 The Beast by Katee Robert

 



This book got a 3⭐ rating and it was not even hard to come to that decision!

In this volume you have the story of Gaston, Beast and Isabella and also a promising war between Ursa and Isabella's sister Cordelia (that is the heir of the territory after the death of their father)

You may think that I didn't like this book due the M/M/F relationship and maybe was part of the reasons but like 1%

All the book seems that they only make choices in the heat of the moment. It's a lot as "let's try this and hope it works otherwise I think in something else". 

Beats over and over again show that it's not a made up moment decision but we are unable to understand when he came with the idea and it's frustrating! 

It was more than obvious that Izzy will never choose Gaston or Beats. It was more than clear in the previous books that she was unable to do such a thing.... 

The plot was so promising that I got shattered when it was not as expected. 

I was hoping a fight between Cordelia and Izzy about Gaston and Beats. 
I was hoping for Ursa break in the territory and deal with Beats in the next seconds 
I was hoping Beats on knees and Izzy bossing him and lecture Gaston

What I got? 

Cordelia and Izzy fight was very stupid (and glade it was mentioned actually in the book)
The promising war with Ursa after half the book look like what it is for real: a decoy
Izzy submit without any resistance.... they fight but it was all cleared in 1 day

From what I saw in the final pages, Ursa book look like more promising and with a lot of games and I really hope that actually it get that as I need smut and power games

No comments:

Post a Comment