Nov 25, 2022

THE UNPAID DEBT: Pete Jackson Private Detective by Dr Man

 



This book is following The Sinister Sickness where the mob is paid to end up the life of an old lady 

(click in the name book to have access to the review)

I want to thank the author for sending me this book via email and by not making any kind of pressure or asking for a review in a defined time 😍

This book only have 52 pages but they are full of action! 

Pete know that this is not over with the mob but he's not quite sure about why they stopped any plans. That's until you have 2 murders in 2 weeks and an invitation to actually lunch with the bosses. 

Even after that the big questions is: why?


This book got the rating of 3⭐ not because I didn't enjoy the plot but because a lot of questions stayed to be answered. 

I will for sure continue my journey into Pete Jackson and will read the full collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment