Jan 4, 2023

Welcome 2023!

 



Hope that 2022 was good for you and that 2023 will be better! 

If you got a hard 2022 don't worry! 2023 will be your year of victory and everything will be better with a sunshine just for you 💗



Now.... 

What BeBookHooked will do in 2023? 

A lot more than in 2022 and without a burnout! 


You will be still expecting to have a lot of reviews as this year as my challenge will be to read 100 books! 

And more! 

This year I want to include unboxing posts of my Fairyloot monthly boxes and also glimpse of my personal life... It's hard to me to "expose" myself online but it's a work in progress and I promise that you will see the blogger more often! 

In 2023 you will have posts with more images than last year too... 

My goals are normals and boring but if you are curious about them feel free: 
  • I want to save money
  • I want to take care of my mental health 
  • I want to eat less junky food and drink more water
  • I want to be less multitasking at work 


See? nothing special... apart the reading goal AHAH



And you? what are your goals for 2023? Did you reach the ones in 2022 or failed some like me? 








Oh and please don't forget to click in "follow" so you can check any new post :)











No comments:

Post a Comment