Jan 3, 2022

January TBR




It's a New year and with it a new goal of reading. 

As informed in the previous post, my reading goal is 85 books, which means that I need to read an average of 7 books per month so I'm making a TBR with only 7 books. 

I will continue the last TBR essentially because I'm in the middle of series and I really want to finish them so my TBR list this month is: 

  1. Once Cold
  2. Once Stalked
  3. Once Lost
  4. Crush
  5. A map of Days 
  6. Sick Like Me (ARC book)
  7. Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood Book 8)

As you may have notice, I start posting the reviews of the previous books of Riley Paige Serie.
I will do the same with the Black Dagger Brotherhood and with the books of Ransom Riggs (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series)


A book haul is expected during the month also! 

You don't want to check everyday for new posts? No worry! click in the subscribe button on top of the blog for my newsletters. I don't spam at all but each time I post something here you will receive an email with the post 😉

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment