Jan 11, 2022

Sick Like Me by Mayghaen D'Urso

 


Language: English

Format: Ebook

Pages: 252

Genre: Romance Suspense

Rating: 4


"Amara Black was his.

His to look at.

His to touch.

His to destroy.

From the moment she became his patient, he knew she would be his seventh. Even if she didn’t fit his usual victim profile. There was something about her that drew him in; a lowly moth to her godly flame.

But when he makes his move, nothing goes according to plan.

There’s lust in her eyes where there should be fear. Calm where there should be panic. And before he knows it, she’s alive; untouched by all but the same madness that claimed him long ago.

Now, it’s only a matter of time before it consumes them both."



I keep liking this kind of books and plots and I'm not getting the "oh no" or "this is disturbing" 

 

I was not expected Amara be so cool and ok with Ezra and in a certain point I was more concerned that she will have a breakdown and go to the police...


I mean if it was with me I was like going to the police due his behavior! 😰


Well it seems that I was not wrong about the call, I was only wrong of when since I truly believed it will be before she got too involved!


Did I expected the end? Not like that! I was expecting rage, blood, screams,..... but not that end! 


Thanks for the author providing me this ARC!


No comments:

Post a Comment