Jan 31, 2022

February TBR + January Recap

 


First month of 2022 done and it was better than expected! How was yours? Did you manage to read something? ***important message at the end of the post ***

I planned to read 7 books this month and ended up with 11 (almost 12 but it's not complete and don't want to count it as finished) making my goal to be at 13% done and according with Goodreads, I'm 5 books ahead of the scheduled by them. 


So with this I'm hopping that in case of a reading slump coming that I will not feel bad! ๐Ÿ˜‚

One of this books was a surprise for me: an author actually asked me in DM if ok to read and review her book (hope it happens more and more since I really love this!)

So I've read all the book that was listed in the post of January TBR (click on the name to see post) with the exception of Crush by Tracy Wolff. I'm currently at 80% of the book and hope to finish it tonight or tomorrow morning. 

I also read 5 books that was not in the list: Riding High in April, The Seer of Serone, A Very Rossi Christmas, Sons of Ehll and Tracking Trouble

***click in book name to see review ***

I noticed that I forgot to publish the review of the 2 first books but do not worry! I will publish the reviews soon!

In January I published a total of 15 posts and 13 was book reviews! As explained in the post of January TBR, I opted to publish reviews of previous books read of some series as Riley Paige Mystery and Black Dagger Brotherhood. The reason of this is to make sure you, my readers, have access to the reviews of the full serie and not only from when I started this blog (in my mind it's seems fair). With that I want to you know that the same will keep happening in February for these 2 series ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now.... the famous and waited TBR:

  1. Covet by Tracy Wolff
  2. Once Buried (Riley Paige book 11) by Blake Pierce
  3. Once Bound (Riley Paige book 12) by Blake Pierce
  4. The Conference of Birds (Miss Peregrine book 5) by Ransom Riggs
  5. Deception Point by Dan Brown
  6. The Librarian by Christy Sloat (The Librarian Chronicles #1)
  7. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern

I want to make a clear message for all of you: reading is not a competition! The fact that I've read 11 book don't make me better or worst reader than you... it only means that I've got more time to read than excepted from myself! If you have read 1 book in the full month congrats! If you have read 25 congrats and a big "how" but each one of us have a different life so don't feel bad or superior regarding the amount of books you read per month and please don't make it as a competition. Reading is to have fun and not to Stress! ๐Ÿ˜š

1 comment:

  1. Informative and a worth article shared, keep writing, thank you.

    For unique business ideas related articles please click on below link
    https://businessentrepreneur.co.in

    ReplyDelete