Mar 13, 2022

Stitched by Elena Sobol


Language: English

Format: ebook

Pages: 200 aprox

Genre: Fantasy

Rating: 5


"Time to put down the beer and pick up the daggers.
My name is Dmitry, and I’m your local harvest demigod—but don’t tell my boss at the bar.
Ever since Baba Yaga hid me and my magic daggers in Salt Lake City, it’s been nothing but fun and games with my metalhead roommates. Who cares if my cousins are out to kill me?
Now portals to my home world are opening across the city, trashing my hard-won new identity. Not to mention all the human-snacking monsters they’re letting through.
My shifter friend, Alysa, wants me to help hunt down the shidiot tearing open reality and, even worse, the universal police are threatening deportation.
This about to get messy. And if my cousins follow the commotion? I am one dead demiguy."


***Please note that you have a big reference of mythology in this book***

It was fun to read and my heart race in some scenes!

It started like you will need to wait like 5 chapters to see any action or to understand what is going on but no! You have the right to have a blue ferret running for her life, bad goblins (a special kind) and to understand why Dmitry is like that!

Love the fact that Dmitry carry all the legacy of his mother and that he is aware of the weight if you decide to accept this future. Not only that! He knows exactly what kind of problems will come to him and he have notion that he is not ready for it.

Alysa (remember the blue ferret? yap she is a shifter!) got a very important role in this book and I know that in the second one she will have more but if the author will make a book only from her past until now I will drop any book in read to read it instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment