Mar 1, 2022

March TBR + February Recap

 


Hello Guys! How was your month? 

Did you take care of you? Yes! You are important and you need to take care of you 😚

If you saw my post regarding the February TBR you may remember the books I planned to read. If not please click here to see the post itself!

February was a pretty good month even if I spend 14 days without reading 😅

How do I know that? Simple: I have a Book Journal where I keep a track of everything:


But even with that "days off" I was able to read 9 books and according to my Goodreads Challenge I'm in 24% of my goal and 7 books ahead:



From the TBR I only didn't read 2 books: 

  • Deception Point by Dan Brown
  • The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern

Why? For the simple reason that I was not into it! But I got into:

For this month I decided to finish 2 series (Miss Peregrin books and Riley Paige Mystery serie) and to cry ugly:

  1. Once Trapped by Black Pierce (Riley Paige Mystery #13)
  2. Once Dormant by Black Pierce (Riley Paige Mystery #14)
  3. Once Shunned by Black Pierce (Riley Paige Mystery #15)
  4. Once Missed by Black Pierce (Riley Paige Mystery #16)
  5. Once Chosen by Black Pierce (Riley Paige Mystery #17)
  6. The Desolation of Devil's Arc by Ransom Riggs
  7. Lover Unleashed by J. R. Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood #9)
  8. Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
  9. Glimpse, Memoir of a Serial Killer by Stephen B King

No comments:

Post a Comment