Apr 19, 2022

Riding High in April by Jackie Townsend

 


Language: English

Format: Audio Book

Pages: 9h45

Genre: Fiction

Rating: 1


Riding High in April is the story of Marie and Stuart, who have found themselves in the big tech world of Asia. 

Stuart is consumed by work and Marie seems to be along for the ride.


I've never read a book about business, and honestly I can't related the need of reading about "getting stuff done", "board meetings", "pressure to have success" after I've done that all day.... 


I really give a try for this book but at 25% I considered to DNF it.... I guess I only keep going to see if something different was coming with the relationship and friendships...


I found it hard to follow along in to the world of tech even if the location was a perfect scenario for more this couple. (Im not from Tech world and it was hard to get some therms)


I think it would be a great book for someone who is familiar with big tech startups and Silicon Valley or someone who wants to get to know more about the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment