Apr 10, 2022

Syndicate X by Thomas M. Marsula Jr.

Language: English

Format: eBook

Pages: 163

Genre: Si-Fi

Rating: 2.5



"The world of Ralkeilia is falling into chaos and despair as creatures begin to rampage throughout the area. Zeak Dartail joins Jessica Dalu, Tony Sindas and Dajh Dartail and they form a group called Syndicate X. They claim to be the new super heroes that will save the world however the way they conduct themselves starts to have new comers question their style."




The story is promising and having several POV make it complete BUT it’s a mess!

The POV change a lot in the same chapter (I personally think that Each chapter need only 1 or 2 POV max and making sure we can follow all characters.) and it make complicated to follow correctly the plot line.

And I need to add that a lot of sentences should have been together to avoid me reading the same name again and again.  I phrase ending by "and I ran" and the other starting "I then stoped to check..." should have been "and I run until I needed to check...." I mean for me it make more sense than starting a new phrase as complement.

Also we miss a prequel! I mean at least an explanation about why they are there in that planet…

Again good story idea but messy written for me

No comments:

Post a Comment